The Association of Academic European Urologists (AAEU) is an association of leading academic urologists from Europe, dedicated to the study of disorders of the urinary tract system. Its objectives are to promote the role, position, and activities of academic urology in Europe. This will be achieved by:
- Strengthening the position and value of academic urology and urologists in Europe;
- Promoting clinical and fundamental scientific urological programs and achievements in academic urological departments;
- Providing a forum for presentation and discussion of academic achievements in the field of urology and related areas;
- Developing educational programs aimed at the advancement of academic urology in Europe;
- Organizing exchange and collaboration between academic urological centres throughout Europe.